PhD student_CADENCE / Catalytic Dual‐Function Devices Against Cancer (H2020 nº GA 742684)
La Universidad de Zaragoza ofrece una posición PhD.
- Development of reaction-diffusion equations to simulate the behavior and activation of nanoparticles.
- Numerical development of glucose transport models.
- Simulation of tumour behaviour and experimental validation with in-vitro and in-vivo experiments.
- Numerical implementation of simulation of poroelastic behavior of tumor spheroids.
- Elaboration of summary reports and presentations (English preferentially).
- Preparation of scientific works and periodic reports.
- International mobility for collaboration in different research tasks.
- REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVEL
Physics, Computer Science or Applied Mathematics : Master Degree or equivalent
Mechanical, Biomedical or Chemical Engineering: Master Degree or equivalent
Specific skill requirements
- Programming (C++, C and Python)
- Data analysis and representation (Paraview, matplotlib, MatLab)
- Basic knowledge of the mechanical and chemical bases of biological processes
- Basic knowledge as user of Finite Element softwares (Abaqus, Ansys, Comsol)
How to apply:
Application deadline: 15th June 2019